I came to a haunting reality. I was sitting and an idea came over me..... No! It conjured within me. An idea that frightens me to the core of my very soul. We die in many forms. But, one stands out the most. The death of our imagination. Once our imagination dies out; the world will seem colder and decaying. I do not know this experience. Yet. And hopefully I never come to that point where it is a reality. I welcome reality, but reality without imagination is not reality. For, Our Creator is imaginative. He is creative. Look. He has created you. He is a creative Creator. If we are in His image then we should be creative creators. We are able to think about worlds that could be, that should be, and world that would of been. This death is the worst.
Once it settles within us; it starts to destroy us from the inside out. Life this way is sad and meaningless. There comes to a point that we say "The world is this way and it will always be this way." I am here say no. We can not give up. For, the world can be, shall be, and will be different. We can start to see the world for what it is. Imagination is one of the most beautiful gifts that The Great Giver has ever given us. I pray that I never come to the point; that I am dead in the inside. And I pray the same for all of you. I also hope that I never come to understand the world as most... No. As all do. I want to live in a world that imagination is the bedrock of all things. It will beautiful to see this to come true. I would loved to see you smile one more time, because you thought of a world that you never have seen in your mind. Do not let yourself die. You are capable of greatness. All you need to do is to reach it; is to imagination it.
Imagine: dragons, giants, heroes, and all that can be or should be. Please, I beg you to not lose your hope. Our imagination is one of the most important quality in humanity. Love and all will start to be clear to you. Bring yourself to where reality is meeting with the imagined. The world will be better for it. For, you are making it into a beautiful picture. Look towards picture and see for yourself doing things that only legends have done. You too will be a legend. Just imagination it. Do not let love just become a casual thing. Let love be more than the air you breathe. Do not wait around for someone else do the things that God has called you to do. Be the calling. Be the love. And most importantly be the imaginative.
No comments:
Post a Comment