Friday, June 1, 2012

Knowledge Based Logic

Knowledge based logic is not ignoring the matter at hand and refusing to something of the importance that must take place. But, it is understanding which is more of the logical knowing of it. Most of us seek that which is easy to seek, which leads to the most misleading conclusion. We wonder why we do not understand, the reason of us misunderstanding is that; we do not allow all knowledge based logic to take place. Rather we seek out the knowledge which is not logic and is easy to understand. Laziness is what that is. this notion of anti-intellectualism should not be. Let me be clear, I do not believe you must learn all things but, you should go and try to learn new things to add in your index of knowledge.
Knowing something is not really understanding it. I know about the computers but, I do not understand how they work; unless I research it then I can understand it's workings. The issue of today's world are not being thought out and leading us to the reasoning of a child. We argue profoundly about matters that we do not understand. Learn that anti-intellectualism is not worth learning. (I know I write more than I speak and this might be tiring to read and confusing; it is in me to do such things and I can not control it.) So, learn that knowing about something is not always understanding and the knowledge that is not based off of logic is unintelligent. Seek the path that few seek. Knowledge based logic is that path it is hard to understand most of what is worth understanding but, its fruits are worth having for there will be a time when knowledge based logic would come to be like gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment