Thursday, August 7, 2014

Here's A Joke...

Life it brings strange things to each one of us. We all have had different events that have impacted us and created the person we see in the mirror. So, naturally we all have different view points. I am going to digress just a little bit right now. Not to long ago I wrote about view points called The Error in Viewpoints. So, I am not going to write about viewpoints, but a thing that I find to be very funny... Society. Well, form it takes in the U.S.

I have been raised all my life in the U.S. and it has always puzzled me in the manner we carry on with our lives. The way we think that our lives are so important, but in reality we are just dust to the universe. If we were to be gone tomorrow, the world will still movie on. Our little blue planet will get closer to the black-hole in the center of our universe or our Sun will blowup. All that we have done or would have done would be undone by the time we are gone. All the money we saved up would burn away. Our big house on the hill gone. Your name on the billboards gone. Everything that you and I would have would be for nothing. Our lives meaningless. Absolutely meaningless. Funny right?

You working so hard on your grades would bring what? You working on a big corporate merged would bring what? You working on the next blockbuster would bring what? Or even I, what will I bring with writing or photographing? Is there any importance in our lives? Our gossiping? What will us talking about one another do; if you will be forgotten in just a blink of an eye. Would you regret living life the save way or will you regret living life taking all the risks that you can? Would you daydream days you wish you had or things you wish had had done?

I can go on and make you feel more discourage. If I am going to be honest... Which I will. These question or uncertain don't bother me. I welcome discouragement. I live by many ideas, but one the trippy top is: live life as uncomfortable as I can. I always wake to remembering that I am just dust in the wind. I will be gone and forgotten in days to come, but that is what makes the days that I have more special. The days that I live are the only days that I have lived. No else can have my days. No one can have your days.

I do think that the way most of you live is utterly meaningless. If I didn't care about all of you I would say that. Living life just to have all you want seems to me meaningless. For all the things you want means someone else is in a sweatshop making it for you.

I am going to digress just a tiny bit. I have a friend that believes that the countries that have sweatshops and have people working nearly for nothing, like it. He also believe we shouldn't help the weak and they all should die. I'm not joke. He honestly believes that, but he is an American and believes that he is the center of the universe. It is one the worst traits about us as a people. It is incredible how our ignorance dictates our lives.

Back to the issue in hand. What was that?... Oh yes. How meaningless our lives our. So, you work to get all you want and people are enslaved in the worst manner of slavery. They are caged up and force to work in buildings that are about to fall down and die in there. This just happen in several place around a few months ago. And no is keeping watch, but that is not the issue. It is us and in the manner we believe that the world owes us. It is the other way around. We owe the world.

If we want to live with meaning; we have to bring meaning to our lives. Sitting in your living playing games without add to the world around is not healthy for you and its definitely unhealthy for the world. I am saying that we should go and build a house or two in other countries to make ourselves feel better about ourselves. No. That is one the stupidest things I ever have heard, Going things to make ourselves feel better. That just to stupid. Its a stupid idea. Just completely stupid. I am serious. Its just stupid. Doing things for ourselves accomplish nothing. We should do something for the world and the people, because it is the right thing to do. I am not just talking to us, Americans, but everyone.

There is evil out there. I know that we live in relativism world, were crap means good and good means nothing. Relativism is the dumbest philosophical idea and most philosopher dismiss the idea. The people that believe in relativism are people that are missing a few brain cells. But, I digress. There is evil and if you claim to being a good person then you should be going something to prevent evil. Doing nothing is help those who do evil to others and it strengths them. By looking the other way and letting the helpless be helpless is just helping evildoers. Living for yourself is just dumb. At the end all you will have is yourself. Should you put on a cap and climb rooftops? No, that will end messy. But, get up and do some good in the world.

So, if you take anything from this it should be: That the way we live our civilized lives is utterly meaningless. That we should live for other and not for ourselves. We should do something instead of nothing. Doing nothing aids those who oppress other. The way we live our lives impact the world a bigger than we can ever believe. Growing your fame and becoming wealthy will end as nothing by the time all the world ends.

I will leave you with something that I believe in the core of my soul. The thing that makes the most sense to me. It is what causes me to be me. It is the sum of all that I am.

"The only thing is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."- Edmund Burke.

No comments:

Post a Comment